• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:09:16 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Since there is no "welcome" section on this site...

Started by Weegee, January 15, 2009, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zantetsuken

Before I become proper active on this forum I just need to clear the air. I used to be extremely active on Infantry but it seems to be down. I used to be active on Guild until my disagreements with people led me to be banned. I will hopefully be active again soon and wish to check out this community if you will have me?

ProfMugen

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy this forum.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Zantetsuken

July 23, 2014, 02:02:10 AM #78 Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:08:26 AM by Zantetsuken
I did eventually apologise. This forum seems a tad quiet. Is Infantry completely dead now then.

ProfMugen

Quote from: Zantetsuken on July 23, 2014, 02:02:10 AM
I did eventually apologise. This forum seems a tad quiet. Is Infantry completely dead now then.

Ah apology accepted. As long as you learn from it and never do it again.
Um yeah Infantry seem to be down for a long time.

Zantetsuken

Many people active here? The WIP section hasn't been touched for months?. IMT seems to be down too. are people losing ibterest in Mugen.

ProfMugen

Quote from: Zantetsuken on July 23, 2014, 11:15:14 AM
Many people active here? The WIP section hasn't been touched for months?. IMT seems to be down too. are people losing ibterest in Mugen.

It depends on their personal life. I have a job too, pc, work, family and my other hobbies.
But still active on mugen, but i agree with you. We lost many people who lost on mugen, some they came and they are off.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Zantetsuken on July 23, 2014, 02:02:10 AM

Ah, well as long as you know your mistakes and you are civil, things will be great. With that said, a belated welcome to you.

Quote from: Zantetsuken on July 23, 2014, 11:15:14 AM

Nah, like ProfMugen said, life just gets in the way of things. I'm taking summer classes, so I have to go to school every day, and when I get back home I barely have time to do anything after I get all my work done.

Plus most of the action happens in IRC. I should probably fix that and make my work progress a bit more public.

Just try to keep things peaceful.