• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Since there is no "welcome" section on this site...

Started by Weegee, January 15, 2009, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Toshio: Welcome. Might test out your release later!

Error: I thought that's who you were but I wasn't certain, but welcome!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

The careless dude that nobody cares about

"Well then, let's kill".

James

Infantry is inactive and we know about my status on the Guild, so...
I'm here to discuss MUGEN and release my stuff. Hope to clean my slate.

Websta

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Guild itself has nothing to do with this, trust me.

James

With the lack of feedback on Scarlet, people are either avoiding my character due to the fact that she's a Len edit or that they can't forget about Chaos and earlier versions of Scarlet. If it's because she's a Len edit, I started on her before that stupid craze even began. The reason for her creation was for me to learn from my mistakes and make a better character. But if people would rather forgo giving feedback due to a silly thing such as my past reputation or due to the character being a Len edit, then I'm only relying on myself and the MUGEN documents to improve. Not everyone makes a great character at first, but it can improve as a creator recieves feedback and learns from it. While I acted stupid with making Chaos, ignoring most of the feedback and such, I've listened when it comes to Scarlet.

I'll just end my statement here, but this is the random section, so I guess it's not off-topic.

GLB

I'm very late to posting here, but I figured since I recently became more active I'd post and say what's up, I'm GLB.

Websta

Fist Dracon

Hi...

I'm also known as Blizzard Buffalo in other forums

"We are unstoppable!"

ProfMugen

Hi everyone, my name is Profmugen. I'm a mugen fan since in 2008. I like to play mugen, make spritesheets, play video games and chat with my friends. Nice forum so far.

Jesuszilla