• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:42:11 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Rouga Zanma (Arranged)

Started by Jango, October 30, 2008, 01:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

To be honest, this project is more "spur of the moment" than Ren Idagawa, partially because the groundwork for the system was already in place (I took care of the majority of the required stuff and some of his basics in a day). However, Rouga will be differentiated from Ren in that he will definitely be more offense-focused, and will have more combo potential than Ren. Details as they come along. In the meantime, suggestions are welcome as always. Also:

And just so there's no confusion like last time, here are the other palettes that Rouga had

ughwtf

I thought you were making the other guy?

Insanius

DEVIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Rouga!

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Quote from: UGHWTF on October 30, 2008, 01:36:26 AM
I thought you were making the other guy?
It was getting really hard to align the sprites with his movements, as well as figuring out how to code in the weird super armor system he has, although I'll get back to him at some point.

Jango

on a side-note UGHWTF can you pretty please do a Rouga portrait, I totally promise that I'll finish Rouga. And then Sanzou.

Jesuszilla

Also you might want to fix the sprpriority in that throw in the first screen.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

ughwtf

Quote from: Captain Jack on November 02, 2008, 04:13:47 AM
on a side-note UGHWTF can you pretty please do a Rouga portrait, I totally promise that I'll finish Rouga. And then Sanzou.
Sure. Have a picture?

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 02, 2008, 02:04:14 PMAlso you might want to fix the sprpriority in that throw in the first screen.
That's his light punch, not a throw.

Quote from: UGHWTF on November 02, 2008, 07:30:40 PMSure. Have a picture?

DarkShadow99

how many buttons will there be for this character?

Jango

Same as Ren. Three attack buttons and one button for Enhances (yes they are called "Enhances" I have no idea why I was calling them "Exceeds.")