• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:38:55 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

CvS2 Felicia updated, CvS2 Andy updated 2008/10/15

Started by Jesuszilla, October 15, 2008, 01:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

October 15, 2008, 01:01:11 AM Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:39:42 PM by Jesuszilla
Because if I didn't do it now it wouldn't get done this week.

EDIT: IF YOU DOWNLOADED FELICIA BEFORE 2008/10/15 16:30 CST, PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD!!! I JUST FIXED A SMALL ERROR THAT I OVERLOOKED!

What's New?
System:

• Corrected some silly errors.
  • Updated Parry & Just Defend code.
  • Many many fixes to EX-Groove.
  • Added custom cornerpush system based on Vans's code.

Felicia:

• New Sand Splash FX thanks to Phantom.of.the.Server.
  • New palettes.
  • Fixed some portraits.
  • A few moves tweaked.
  • Some code optimization.

Andy:

• Sped up all basic attacks.
  • Tweaks to every attack.
  • Fixed chains, improved comboability.
  • Added Bakushin from KoF98: UM.
  • Added intro against Geese and Zangeese.
  • Code optimization.

It's time I take my leave... I feel I've accomplished all I can for the regular scene. I'm sorry to those who expected at least Zero to be updated. It's time I too move onto bigger and better things. I shall now be concentrating my efforts towards Collision Course.

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged and helped me with my work. To those who were always with me until the end, I can never express in words how grateful I am...

This shall be the final update unless there are fixes to be made which are absolutely necessary. Until next time, goodbye.

Downloads→Characters→Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

Sorry! I overlooked a bug in Felicia, so I had to update her. That should be the last of them. Please re-download.

Jesuszilla

Minor update to Felicia, not even bothering to make a big deal out of this one or update the date in the readme since it's just aesthetic crap, nothing gameplay-breaking.

Here's a patch for those who already had Felicia from 2008/10/15 and don't want to re-download the archive: http://www.trinitymugen.net/~Creator/Jesuszilla/cvsfelicia_patch20081028.zip

Gamer35

That's great there. I think cvszero needs updating as well, Jesuszilla. Thanks again for your cool characters ;D.

Jango