• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:53:24 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

OMFG IT IS TEH WII IT SUCKS MY WII LOLOLOLOLOLOL III

Started by Neon_Tiger, July 30, 2008, 02:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

All of a sudden, Melee fans are crying out in joy because they think that SSBM -might- be ported to Wii.  Of course, the idea that it'd have online play attached is ludicrous.

MC2

They're remaking Klonoa for the Wii.

That's all I care about, so Nintendo could make Wii Babysitting and I wouldn't give a damn because I'm so happy.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

Just watch.  The instant Nintendo announces a Wind Waker Play on Wii, then they'll pretty much -have- to sell it in America.  That is, if the Pikmin fanbase doesn't rough them up first.

Metroid Prime 1 and 2, possibly, with updated controls?  I'd buy it.

Fusion

Quote from: Torgo on October 02, 2008, 09:47:21 PM
Joystiq stated there still isn't an American release, don't get ahead of yourself.

Unless the game's a worldwide launch, chances are we won't hear about a release until 2009.  Though it's good to know that Namco's using the Klonoa character again.

MC2

It comes out December 4th in Japan.

I remember reading that the sequel didn't have a release date for the US and it eventually came out.

Jesuszilla

IF YOU HAVE A SHORTAGE, INCREASE THE PRICE SO THE DEMAND WILL GO DOWN. THEN FROM THERE MAKE MORE MONEY SO YOU CAN AFFORD TO PRODUCE MORE UNITS NEXT TIME

BASIC ECONOMICS, NINTENDO. SURE, IT WOULD BE A STEP BACKWARDS, BUT IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO DROP THE PRICE TO SOMETHING SO LOW

Fusion

That'll never work.

They wouldn't have enough material for E3 2009.

Insanius

http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Anatomii-of-a-Hack.aspx
Contrary to other things from this site, it's not a funny article at all.  But it does give some insight to how they got homebrew on the Wii to work.

UHMEEEEBA

15. Even Fusion badmouths the Wii now:

Quote[16:28] <@Fox_McCloud> Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually kind of against Nintendo's grasp of gaming as it is.
[16:29] <@Fox_McCloud> I mean, they've got the perfect hardware to create great games that could be remembered for generations, but all they've done is effectively decided that the next big thing isn't worth it.
[16:29] <@Fox_McCloud> Evidence?
[16:29] <@Fox_McCloud> For one, Nintendo of America.  Reggie is so out-of-touch that it's not funny.
[16:30] <@Fox_McCloud> I mean, it's like <Reggie> This game is kickin' rad, huh dudes?  <Audience> ...  <Peter> You suck!
[16:31] <@Fox_McCloud> Next, the fact I don't understand why every Nintendo fanbase under the sun isn't pissed with them right now, due to Nintendo pretty much saying "I've disowned you, now go get jobs and stay off of my lawn!"
[16:32] <@Fox_McCloud> It's like Nintendo was a company that appeared like it loved us but now that we're old enough to know what's good and what's bad, they've decided to kick us gamers, who've pretty much been their only reason for still being around, to the curb.
[16:33] <@Fox_McCloud> I hope Nintendo welcomes disaster, because the way it's shaping up, the Wii is the next Virtual Boy.  Great revolutionary concept, but that's all it was: A concept.  A concept that fell flat on it's face because there was nothing actually going for it.

Also,