• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:19:06 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MvC2 Dan Updated to 1.1

Started by kamekaze, April 13, 2008, 06:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamekaze

April 13, 2008, 06:49:17 PM Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 06:38:51 PM by kamekaze

http://kamekaze.freehoxt.com/

ust a note for future feedback. all damages were taken from mvc2 so they are meant to be the way they are. same for sprites.

Ver. 1.1 Bugfix

Ai update.
god awful sounds replaced

http://kamekaze.club-syndicate.net/

also there is a easter egg in one of his hypers good luck finding it

Jango

- CLSNDefaults are your friends.
- On that note, there should never be more than 2 (or maybe 3) CLSN per frame of animation.
- The sounds are horrible. I'm pretty sure there are better quality voicerips. Also, use something like Audacity for soundclip editing, stay away from Sound Recorder.
- I don't remember Dan taking off  half of an opponent's lifebar in MvC2 by chaining his kicks together and then a Dankuu Kyaku.

Jesuszilla

MvC2 audio samples really were very shitty. It's impossible to get decent sound rips from that game.

And yeah, no more than 3 CLSNs is a good rule to set unless it REALLY is necessary, which is only under very rare circumstances.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Quote from: [Kira] on April 14, 2008, 04:34:03 PM
MvC2 audio samples really were very shitty. It's impossible to get decent sound rips from that game.

I could be wrong, but didn't RRRRRRRRRRRRRR do a good job when he did his Dan that used MvC2 sounds?

Disregard that, he likely got them from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, which would probably be the best place to get the voices from since, IIRC, his voices didn't change

Jesuszilla

Yeah, it's better to use something such as caname to rip voices from than the PS2 version of MvC2. I thought for a while the Dreamcast version would sound better, but after really listening to it, there's not much a difference. MvC2 had shitty sound in the first place.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

kamekaze

i know the hitsounds are bad on the account that they were very hard to find. the voices i got from Scar of IMT.
also i tested on mvc2 and in mugen and his basic lk>mk>hk combo + Dankuu Kyaku doesnt take half. it takes 1/3 roughly. That is unless you mean a different set of kicks because you wernt very specific. any who feedback noted and appreciated.

Jango

kamekaze

then likewise of what i said above. i only got 1/3 health bar with that combo

kamekaze