• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:18:25 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

We're doomed

Started by The_None, May 25, 2008, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_None

Brandy Bogard

BLUHBLUHHUGEPOSSIBLECORPORATEPAYOFF
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_None

The french are already screwed to begin with HADOPI, and that still wasn't enough to please Sickolas Narkozy. At this rate, France may soon become a new Egypt (and that's if we'd be lucky.)

Brandy Bogard

Dickolas SharkTitsozy needs to fuck off.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Insanius

February 11, 2011, 07:20:33 AM #274 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:28:57 PM by Insanius
That's an insult to the Egyptians, who I am 100% confident will win their revolution.

Edit: lol typo

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

There haven't been posts in the thread for a while.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_None

Indeed, he was doing my job for quite some time.

Speaking of, my goverment still wants to filter the net Stephen Conroy style (and I have yet to find an english source about it)

The_None

March 15, 2011, 04:35:12 AM #281 Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:43:21 AM by The_None
And let's not forget about the upcoming legislation that basically mandates pretty much everybody who posts videos to the web to the National Broadcasting Council. They would get fucked in the ass either way (especially folks who post certain kind of videos)(link also in polish)

By the way, the proclaimed "son of ACTA" title is quite a misnomer, as the TPP actually predates the ACTA. Even worse, it's actually in force since 2006 in Brunei, Chile, New Zealand and Singapore,with the US working hard to shove that pact everywhere else.

Brandy Bogard

March 15, 2011, 08:58:25 AM #282 Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 09:22:01 AM by Brandy Bogard
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

Typical forced corporate imperialism. Death to those that support that POS.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Fusion

Brandy Bogard

I doubt this will EVER be inforced.

If it does, then see you in the deathcamps where they will put the fair use supporters in.
[spoiler][/spoiler]