• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:10:55 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Jango's pilot release thread

Started by Jango, April 24, 2008, 04:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

WE GHOSTS ARE FRIGHTFULLY SENSITIVE TO BRIGHT LIGHTS

Jango

EARTHQUAKE

didn't do JUGGERNAUT BITCH solely to piss Fusion off

Jango

NOT ENGLISH ANIME VOICES, BRAWL VOICES (this is why his avatar is from Brawl. I don't have access to the English voices, so if I ever make an anime Dedede, it will be the Japanese voice)

JAGUAR TOOTH

Jango

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. It's just that my internet connection blew chunks this weekend. SO HERE'S A WALL OF Windom XP PILOTS, MOSTLY FROM BRAWL

WAIT A MINNUT I'M SURE YOU WANT PILOTS THAT DON'T JUST SAY THEIR NAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN

AND NOW FOR MY CUSTOMARY PILOT COMBO BREAKER (so that Kira/Jesuszilla has more fap options than Felicia)

Jango

One barely talks, the other won't shut up!

Jango

LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT COMING EVENTUALLY. Also expect an Agito of the Dark pilot

MC2

Man, this stuff makes me wish PC would run Windom XP properly.  The damn 3D gwafix don't work.

Jango

MC2

Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 02:16:47 PM
Install DirectX 9.0

Matter of fact, I did that about an hour ago.

I'll check that out.

Jango

I'M ON A T-REICH-ESQUE MISSION TO CONVERT EVERY CHARACTER FROM BIG BANG BEAT... EXCEPT HEITA

UH OH HERE COMES A CHALLENGE TO T-REICH'S NESS

Jango

MOAR BBB

The only ones left are Kunagi and Nakanishi sisters. Okay, I guess I could do Devil Daigo as well.

Jesuszilla

Didn't you already make Devil Daigo?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

No, I made regular Daigo. Devil Daigo's voice is pretty much the same except he screams "DEVIIIIIIIIL DAIGOOOOOOO," and swaps out his martial arts attacks with "DAIGO BEAM," "DAIGO VOICE," and "DAIGO NOISE" iirc.

Jango

I don't think I'm going to make the twins as sharing voices in one pilot would be weird, and the other sister doesn't have enough voice clips (or clear enough artwork) to warrant a pilot.

Jango

DO NOT CUT DO NOT CROP