• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 01:27:24 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Capcom Vs SNK -=W=- 2.2 Released, Yes a new version!

Started by Rednavi, April 14, 2008, 04:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rednavi

QuoteBasically this is a screenpack that includes a system that makes mugen looks closer to a fullgame and it's an exclusive system for only Warusaki3 CVS style characters (and Zero by Jesuszilla). I did this because I was bored of my normal mugen, plus, I lost it on a HDD crash and I didn't want to start it all over again (I had a 6 months old backup but it sucked...), so I decided to do this which only uses a certain number of characters which can be found in one site (or two with ZERO :P).

Remember Kids, Only Cvs2 characters by Warusaki3 are supported, including his King that was recently released. Jesuszilla's CvSZero is supported in this as well.

The installation is pretty much the same as before but included in this is a CvsW patcher created by Tunglashor that will patch all characters for the game EXCEPT Hibiki and Zero. Those are the only two characters hat will have to be manually edited with the codes. Anyway Alot of new tweaks and adjustments were made, New graphical changes as well.

Any issues, there is the support thread on the forums for trouble shooting and bug reporting at club syndicate.

http://www.club-syndicate.net

Enjoy!

P.S.
The downloads section will be public until Wenesday April 16, 2008.

bla bla, done  :dhioas:
LMAO I had a CVSW version 2.2 signature? Wow! This account had so much dust on it...

Rednavi

despite what I said before, downloads are public now
LMAO I had a CVSW version 2.2 signature? Wow! This account had so much dust on it...

Jango

Rednavi

it's in the pack =_o

are u sure you have version 2.2 and not 2.0?