• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:32:01 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Come to think of it, only UKfags seem to be dishing out money for the shit SEGA is spewing, anyway.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

You know that supposedly 2D thing (well, everybody's saying it's 2D).

Here's supposedly a list of characters that -could- appear as playables in that new 2D thing.

Shade?  Come on, there's already like 300 fan characters already named that.
And I'm not even gonna touch the name Mr. Needlemouse.

UHMEEEEBA

January 11, 2010, 02:38:37 PM #108 Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 02:40:16 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I believe Shade was a character in Sonic Chronicles an evil female enchinda or some crap, had a friend who pirated it back in college said it was the worst RPG he ever played and he deleted it before he finished which is pretty unusual for him because he pretty much plays anything he downloads.

Is it sad out of that list Froggy is pretty much the only thing besides Sonic that seems remotely interesting?

Jesuszilla

HELL YES FROGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also there was a sonic RPG? OK, SEGA. You've put him in officially every genre, and he's still uninteresting as hell. Come on, you LOST. You're making games for Nintendo's consoles. You've lost sight of your original goal, and that's why you fail.

UHMEEEEBA

Not only is it an RPG it's an RPG wherein the attacks/timed hits/whatever are done in the exact same style as Elite Beat Agents, and no I am NOT making this shit up.

UHMEEEEBA

Oh nearly forgot the truly fucking hilarious part, the great majority of the music well it's remixed music from

SONIC 3D BLAST

Fusion

Day two.  Chip and Charmy are out.

Cyanide

The RPG wasn't too bad really. Bit easy and designed for kids but not awful. Better than Weresonic and some of the later 3D titles.

I'm more interested in another RPG than i am in whatever "big thing with a rap name" they churn out next. My idea of sonic improving would be simply applying 3D to sonic3& knuckles. Then removing a few of the glitches. (like the spindash through the floor when supersonic) one. Not an overhead camera either.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

Jesuszilla

I wonder if Needlemouse is Pikachu with a sombrero.

UHMEEEEBA

I think Nintendo would sue.

UHMEEEEBA

Deleted User

...But what if it really IS Pikachu?

Those are his colors. Just sayin'

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

I'm willing to bet that everyone but Sonic and Mr. Needlemouse will remain. I mean come on, not even TAILS is on that list.