• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:51:48 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Damn does it look cool though...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Boss trailer, mostly cutscenes but it shows all seven of them.

Anjel

Holy fuck those load times. It might be faster on a PC though.

UHMEEEEBA

There's a new demo out on PSN and XBOX Live, it's both Green Hill Zones. If you played the last one Classic Sonic has better physics now so it might still be worth checking his version out.

Like the past demo there are a few assets in it that really shouldn't be there like the credits theme which is a medley of all nine stages themes,

There are a few other tracks as well from other Sonic games but nothing too exciting.

UHMEEEEBA

Why do video game companies these days have such problems understanding people can go in reverse?

Sgt Squirrel

I thought that was goddamn hilarious when I first saw it. Reminds me of the older 3D Sonic games and all their hilarious bugs and glitches.

UHMEEEEBA

The Super Sonic Racing remix is autotuned just in case it wasn't bad enough the first time I guess. It's about a minute and a half in.

UHMEEEEBA

Just an FYI due to Best Buy's incompetence the game was leaked. You can find out pretty much everything about it now but the missions, in addition an OST rip is in the process.

Jesuszilla

Yeah the OST rip came our way in IRC earlier.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Sgt Squirrel

Got the game rip, goddamn I fucking love the music.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Sgt Squirrel

sonic generations is amazing and i fucking love it

the end

K.O.D

UHMEEEEBA

November 04, 2011, 12:21:52 PM #629 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:53:28 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Both the writing team and the stage development teams obviously had a lot of fun with this. I've written a few of those down in that spoiler.

[spoiler=Endgame Spoilers]Knuckles: Hey Sonic have you put on weight?
Classic Sonic: *looks depressed and rubs his stomach*

Classic Tails: Dr. Robotnik?!
Classic Eggman: Nobody calls me that anymore.

Classic Eggman: Who are they?! (In reference to Shadow and Rouge)
Modern Eggman: They are insignificant.

As for the stage side of things, there's a great troll move in Crisis City Classic you'll know it when you see it.[/spoiler]

Really my only complaints are that in Planet Wisp they go way to crazy with the wisp powers in comparison to colors where they were more or less optional (barring hover). I never want to hear "SPIKES!" again. Also the final boss kind of sucks, the other six are great though.

I'm indifferent on missions right now as I haven't played many, they only require you do one per world out of ten.