• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 06:54:56 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Given pretty much the whole cast was sacked and they've only just announced those ones, I'm willing to bet there was a contract disagreement with the older voice actors or something.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I'm pretty sure its just Sega sucking off their other fanbase

you know the ones who go "WHY DOES SONIC HAVE GREEN EYES AAAAAAAAAAAARGH"

Jesuszilla

I complain when they give Felicia blue eyes...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Not bad for a fan animation.

K.O.D

UHMEEEEBA

I like how the co-op is with a recolored ORGINAL CHAR DO NOT STEAL pink Sonic. Effort.

UHMEEEEBA

September 15, 2010, 01:09:44 AM #428 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:12:48 AM by UHMEEEEBA
IGN reviews Sonic Adventure for XBOX360 Live.

[spoiler]For comparison IGN gave Sonic 2006 a 4.8, that's 1.3 points higher. Wouldn't be surprised if this review gets pulled.

Edit: Hopy shit this review has more typos than one of mine. Gog damn jegus fuck[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

What the hell is he complaining about again?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I honestly have no idea. I think he was drunk when he wrote it. 1-up gave it a D as well but I haven't read that. I suspect part of it is because it's clearly the DX version of the game but the things that were added to DX are now DLC.

Sgt Squirrel

September 17, 2010, 11:46:08 AM #431 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 11:52:21 AM by Therio
QuoteThe gameplay shifts between 3rd person, behind the hedgehog running, which doesn't control very well, and 2D side-scrolling sections here and there which control marginally better (since you're pretty much just holding forward and hitting the jump button).
...Excuse me, what? I don't remember Sonic Adventure having 2D side-scrolling sections. :what:

QuoteAction stages are difficult to find -- they're entirely reliant on paying depressingly close attention to Sonic Adventure's painful cutscenes and dialogue for esoteric clues as to your next destination. You'll be just as likely to stumble on the next nonsense "key" to the Adventure area that holds your next Action stage.
Tikal is there for a reason. :what:

then again, lol ign

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Sonic 4 Episode 1 to retail in October for 15 dollars.

Sega should call up Telltale and ask them how to price episodic games as clearly they don't get it.