• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:24:56 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Sonic 2010, now with 1 playable character!

UHMEEEEBA

Maybe not though, that list never included Tails or Knuckles, but unlike most of the rest they don't totally suck so that'd be sort of ok.

Deleted User

THAT COUNTDOWN DOESN'T COUNT THE NEW FRIENDS.

UHMEEEEBA

January 15, 2010, 03:15:44 PM #138 Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:34:00 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I didn't even think of that.

For what it's worth that list didn't include Silver, Blaze and quite a few other characters that where playable at one point or another.

K.O.D

it will suck, no interest.

UHMEEEEBA

Yeah he'll probably turn into a werewolf again.

Cyanide

I don't care if he has no friends. I don't care if there's no cinematic goodness. I don't care if the music is a bit dated.

I want to be able to go super sonic at any time and defeat the levels as if i am a god. After collecting the emeralds of course. This "only super for the last level and only if you have all the emeralds" thing is stupid and unenjoyable.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

UHMEEEEBA

Again Sega doesn't care about enjoyment, they could literally sell crap in a box slap the Sonic brand on it and still make millions.

Deleted User

NEW sonic the hedgehog wii with awful controls and auto-play.

UHMEEEEBA

And a co-op feature with no online support.

Deleted User

FUZN forgot to show us this fuckin' CRAB

UHMEEEEBA

JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THOSE CLAWS THEY COULD TEAR A TANK TO SHREADS

Cyanide

Many people were sad the main logo was not revealed as pikachu in a sombrero.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

UHMEEEEBA

Well given the choice between a washed up has been platforming star whose only real trait is a dated cliche from the nineties or an equally washed up star... but in a funny hat.

WHO WOULD YOU CHOSE?

Jesuszilla

January 16, 2010, 08:22:35 PM #149 Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:12:20 PM by Jesuszilla
Pikachu isn't washed up, and even if he WAS, certainly not on the same level as fucking Sonic. Sonic's gonna be rooming with Jem and their adopted Cabbage Patch Kids in a trailer home in fucking Michigan if he doesn't get his shit together.

Meanwhile, Rouge becomes a prostitute; Tails.... well I dunno what he'll do, he might actually make something of himself; Shadow hooks up with Amy and he starts doing heroin and coming home and beating her and while she still loves him, she always brings up how she should've hooked up with Sonic which only gets her beat more. Meanwhile, Shadow is cheating on her with Rouge the Hooker. Knuckles starts sucking dick for crack cuz he black and I just RAPPED, word bigga.

Just try to keep things peaceful.