• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 11:42:46 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

February 11, 2008, 05:22:10 PM #946 Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:02:02 PM by ‽
It'd be nice I agree, but it isn't.

Epic News: Falcon and Ganondorf can now turn around right after starting their PAWWWWWWWNCH. The window to get them to do this is small but if you can master it'll be good for mind games.

UHMEEEEBA

Between this and Falco's infinite, I really want to know what the testers were doing when they were suppose to be testing.

It isn't as game breaking as it looks, Jiggs still has the small collision box because the game thinks she's at normal size, which means no super resting for you.

Also, graffics.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I just realized that there are crabs in this game... which means the most epic match up in history can recreated.

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

That's what the Genesis is called everywhere but America. Mega Drive was already owned by another company during that time and Sega couldn't get the rights to that name over here.

Jesuszilla

I'm weirded out more by the fact they used a fucking MUSHROOM for the icon.

Also who the fuck is that sky blue nigger?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: J on February 14, 2008, 07:58:13 PM
I'm weirded out more by the fact they used a fucking MUSHROOM for the icon.

Also who the fuck is that sky blue nigger?

Silver. One of the many characters that killed the Sonic franchise.

UHMEEEEBA

That's what Fusion was originally talking about, the Mushroom icon. I'm actually surprised they haven't fixed yet.

That other guy is just yet another generic Sonic clone, because all the Robot Sonics, and Shadow just weren't enough. But I'd say it was obvious the franchise was dying when they made Big the cat.

Jesuszilla

Fuck you, Big was cool. Making him a playable character, on the other hand, was a bad idea.

SA and SA2 were good and I liked them. It all went down after Sonic Negroes.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Metal Sonic is the ONLY Sonic clone that deserves life.

UHMEEEEBA

I think a better generalization:

Making anyone besides Sonic, Tails or Knuckles is a PC is a bad idea.