• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:00:28 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

This is also stupid and awesome at the same time.

Fusion

Dedede's special moves.  Brawl IS going to be one hell of a game!

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Fusion

Now we can Brawl on our "own turf"

UHMEEEEBA

If they fuck up Bramble Blast, I will find the composers and kill them.

Robert the small

I hope they'll keep it so that you can use the original BGM in certain tracks.

If not...

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Hell yes! As if this game weren't already epic enough.

Fusion

What would Brawl be if it dropped the very basic fundamentals of Super Smash Bros, established by the very first game?

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

With characters like Pit and Meta-Knight, I'm sure aerial combat will have its place.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: MMF on October 25, 2007, 09:04:51 PM
QuoteSuper Smash Brothers Brawl - Krystal from Starfox, Knuckle Joe from Kirby & Zero Suit Samus from Metroid

Take that as you will. She might just be an Assist, though that role seems more appropriate for Peppy or Slippy... and Andross already is one. So she'll probably be playable...

After they announced Dedede, it seemed obvious, if the Kirby franchise can get three characters, then it is pretty likely Star Fox will get three too (they could easily make three move sets, let Fox keep his, give Falco an Assault themed one and Krystal her staff).

Source: Here Krystal's voice actress's website, linked by corrupt, adulterating shitbags.

Update: All Brawl information deleted from the voice actress's website. Way to be subtle Nintendo.

Jesuszilla