• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 07:28:02 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Slot Machine Mk II

Started by Neon_Tiger, April 24, 2007, 10:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Needs an intro where he Misogis a Type Moon character.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Alright, I'm going to need a Caster sprite then.

Jesuszilla

Was Caster even in any Melty Blood games?

UHMEEEEBA

I dunno, and TMF is missing.

Robert the small

I know there is a sprite of Rider around somewhere, same with Saber.

N-Mario

September 10, 2007, 02:38:53 PM #35 Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:41:38 PM by N-Mario
Wow.... You're saying it would take 360 sprites.... JUST TO ANIMATE THE HANDLEBAR? ??? ???

Gees. How about cropping that down to only 180, or 90, or even 30 frames? Heck, even 10 frames would probably work, just to pull the handle down, and back up.

Unless I read that statement wrong. Shouldn't be that hard to make :-\

Omega Zero, FTFW!

UHMEEEEBA

You don't understand the way Slot Machine's sprites work, in order to prevent sprite layer issues all of his sprite is one piece I would have to repeat the animation several times for each of his different moves.

Simply not worth it.

Jesuszilla

By default, everyone is lazy. It's the law of nature. Nature prefers to be in a chaotic state.

N-Mario

So, in other words, you can't even do 3 simple frames of the handlebar? 1st frame the handle being at the top, 2nd frame the handle being at the middle, and the 3rd frame the handle being at the bottom?

Just trying to help, I suppose. @_@

Omega Zero, FTFW!

Jesuszilla

To do that he'd have to go back and edit every sprite to either exclude the handlebar and use an explod or copy each sprite two more times and then edit the handlebar onto there.

UHMEEEEBA