• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:36:10 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Jesuszilla's WIPs

Started by Jesuszilla, March 30, 2007, 09:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

The idiot even PM'd me asking where I got it...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Lack of reading comprehension for the lose.

spaikmax

really promising projects, you and warusaki3 seems to be the only ones who can makes good cvs system based chars....by the way, have you ever thought to implement a warusaki-sort ex-groove along with yours? I like the customizable one, but I think it would be nice to have an "all-in-one" groove too (maybe you could do that optional, I mean one can choose wich type of ex-groove to have in the char)....it was possible to do a smiliar groove in the original game (when you got to make an infinity point ex-groove, after unlocking it). Just a suggestion tough...and keep it up with your work!! Can't wait to see urien in action (drooling - drooling  :D :D)

FeLo_Llop

Quote from: spaikmax on October 22, 2007, 07:47:35 AM
(drooling - drooling  :D :D)

Are you woman or a "strange" guy?? (Just joking :devil:)

spaikmax

er....why? I'm drooling about the wips not about jesuszilla  ??? However, between him and warusaki I hope to have a cvs2 game with 923847539845 chars  ;D Capcom vs Snk 3, the everything vs everything cvs-ized  :)

Jesuszilla

Quote from: spaikmax on October 22, 2007, 07:47:35 AM
really promising projects, you and warusaki3 seems to be the only ones who can makes good cvs system based chars....by the way, have you ever thought to implement a warusaki-sort ex-groove along with yours? I like the customizable one, but I think it would be nice to have an "all-in-one" groove too (maybe you could do that optional, I mean one can choose wich type of ex-groove to have in the char)....it was possible to do a smiliar groove in the original game (when you got to make an infinity point ex-groove, after unlocking it). Just a suggestion tough...and keep it up with your work!! Can't wait to see urien in action (drooling - drooling  :D :D)

My groove edit is set up that way. Only difference is some things were removed (such as safe fall) for balance purposes. Other than that, the way it's handled is pretty close to CvS2's. You could NOT charge power with a C-Gauge or N-Gauge.

I never liked Warusaki's EX-Groove. It's WAY overpowered. Not to mention some things were redundant.

FeLo_Llop

Quote from: spaikmax on October 22, 2007, 01:08:01 PM
er....why? I'm drooling about the wips not about jesuszilla 

I said that 'cause this phrase:

QuoteCan't wait to see urien in action (drooling - drooling   )

Good luck with your project, Jesuszilla

spaikmax

October 23, 2007, 06:45:30 AM #38 Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:50:31 AM by spaikmax
Quote from: FeLo_Llop on October 23, 2007, 03:14:28 AM
I said that 'cause this phrase:
Quote from: spaikmax on October 22, 2007, 01:08:01 PM
Can't wait to see urien in action (drooling - drooling   )

my bad   :-[ I didn't pay attention to...that way to see that phrase  :P :P

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 22, 2007, 11:42:36 PM
My groove edit is set up that way. Only difference is some things were removed (such as safe fall) for balance purposes. Other than that, the way it's handled is pretty close to CvS2's. You could NOT charge power with a C-Gauge or N-Gauge.

well...you're right  :P

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 22, 2007, 11:42:36 PM
I never liked Warusaki's EX-Groove. It's WAY overpowered. Not to mention some things were redundant.

I agree with that, in terms of balance waru's ex clashes with the others grooves, I asked for that only for standardize all the chars since they share the same system (and make a sort fo "full cvs game" possibility), and that's the reason why I suggested it as an alternative to your more balanced ex....well, that doesn't matter too much to me anyway, the important thing is to have good chars wich you have proved to be more than capable to produce. Good luck with your projects, hope to see them as soon as possible  ;)

ironhead82

So what percentage are you at w/ CVS3?? I am patiently awaiting for it.

Jesuszilla

December 04, 2007, 04:38:38 PM #40 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 03:57:07 AM by [Kira]
Ahaha.

Anyway, ironhead, I can't give a percentage. Not enough data to obtain that.

EDIT: 2008/09/07

POP, LOCK N' DROP IT! :buttrox: