• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:51:56 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Quote of whenever.

Started by Neon_Tiger, March 20, 2006, 09:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

October 22, 2007, 06:20:41 PM #150 Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:33:39 PM by MMF

Oh that reminds me, I was going to quote this at some point:

QuoteYes I was going to pay "TMF" twenty dollars to get you to go out with "RMF" so you'd be beaten into an insignificant pulp, and I would have got away with it too if it weren't for your meddling script kiddies!

I live with weird people.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Big Sally on how blacks came to be
(October 2007 11:04:40 PM) BigSally
--
there are just messed up creations by GOD see god was baking cookies one day and he messed up cuz he burned them

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Daimon

QuoteUGHWTF says (11:23 PM):
CATCH 'EM CATCH 'EM GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
UGHWTF says (11:23 PM):
STDS

Fusion

November 26, 2007, 11:54:23 AM #153 Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 04:07:17 PM by Jesuszilla
<Aoko|SEVEREBREAKSLEEPER> What's the difference between Esper's Grandfather and Akiha Tohno.
<Aoko|SEVEREBREAKSLEEPER> One drives a Nissan, the other rides a nii-san.
<Shiki> olol
<Aoko|SEVEREBREAKSLEEPER> That pun is awesome fuck you. >:(

Jesuszilla

QuoteUGHWTF says:
o hai
Jesuszilla says:
Yo
UGHWTF says:
LOL SAMBO
UGHWTF says:
He said
UGHWTF says:
We amuse him
Jesuszilla says:

UGHWTF says:
His post was
UGHWTF says:
"I WISH I COULD CARE ABOUT THAT YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. HAVING A PS3 MAKES IT EASIER. I'VE SCARRED THEM IN A WAY THAT I FIND SO AMUSING"
UGHWTF says:
my response was
Jesuszilla says:
LOL
UGHWTF says:
"I WISH I COULD CARE ABOUT THAT YOUTUBE ACCOUNT ALSO. HAVING A JOB MAKES IT EASIER. WE'VE SCARRED YOU IN A WAY NOT EVEN A BEATING FROM THE POLICE COULD DO."
UGHWTF says:
He responded with "WELL, I GET TO PLAY UNREAL TOURNAMENT NEXT WEEK. THAT'S SOMETHING YOU CAN'T EVEN DO."
UGHWTF says:
My last response was
UGHWTF says:
"ALL YOU NIGGAZ ALWAYS TRYNTA THROW A BANANA PEEL IN FRUNTA ME. :FALLINGPENGUIN:"
Jesuszilla says:
LOL
UGHWTF says:
THE END.

Jango

Quote<Karasawa> I GOT OFF FO A 10 HOUR SHIT

Jesuszilla

QuoteVans says:
HAndling J's kuggling has been interesting

Jango

Club SyN shenanigans, by your friend and mine, Claude Speed.

Quote from: MeAlso, Claude, I'm curious as to if you know what a dream cancel is. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Quote from: Claude SpeedOf course i know..  the other player has the advantage of canceling a move during an oponents execution... the attacked player uses one power stock to cancel the move but can perform a LDM during dream cancel by having the required power stocks..

Jango

Doubleposting his response to me pointing out his error.

QuoteMeh so what?.. that what it is to me 8) .. now how many mind tricks u got then, jangs.. so u ready to apologize.. ?

... Since when has pointing out common knowledge been "mind games?" And I still have no idea what he wants me to apologize for.

Jesuszilla

U DOAN FAHCK AROUNNIN HIS NEYBAH HOOD

Tyrannosaurus Reich

WHUT DA FUCK ARE YOU DOIN' TO MAH CAHR

ughwtf

Quote from: J on October 30, 2007, 11:07:48 PM
Quote from: Big Sally on how blacks came to be
(October 2007 11:04:40 PM) BigSally
--
there are just messed up creations by GOD see god was baking cookies one day and he messed up cuz he burned them
An in-depth explanation by BigSally.
<BigSally> Blacks were white at one time it is just God was baking cookies and forgot he had cookies in the oven and they burned  black and thats how niggas became black

<BigSally> while whites were well done and others were a little bit darker then whites but not too dark and they became spanish and chinese and japs

<BigSally> But God Just complete forgot the last betch of Cookies and they burned and turned black and that how niggas became Niggas

Jesuszilla

BigSally never ceases to make me laugh.

Jesuszilla

Quote[15:53]   <Jango>   Jesuszilla, I believe you missed it
[15:53]   <Jango>   BUT
[15:53]   <Jango>   I now know what "glocks" means
[15:54]   <Jango>   After a fast google-search, I found out that a "glock" is a hand-held SAFETY PISTOL
[15:56]   <Jesuszilla>   .... You didn't know that?
[15:56]   <Jesuszilla>   Wow
[15:56]   <Jesuszilla>   I thought you were smart.

Jango

Quoting yourself = massive fail go jack off to Felicia moar