• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 06:55:39 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Diet MegaMan Zero 2

Started by Neon_Tiger, January 16, 2007, 12:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I give you, Mr. Coffent

SRSLY, they could have at least gave Vent a not so blatantly similar design...

Oh, and Aile too,

And a few more bosses.

Source: Atomic-Fire

Fusion

Quote from: The Justice on May 21, 2007, 09:36:20 PM
I give you, Mr. Coffent

SRSLY, they could have at least gave Vent a not so blatantly similar design...

Oh, and Aile too,

And a few more bosses.

Source: Atomic-Fire

I'm sure people are going to edit Vent to look like Giro when ZXA Sprites are ripped.  I wouldn't be surprised if the two ended up as playable characters.

Let's just hope they don't end up like Naruto Shippuden and once again use the same voice actors.

UHMEEEEBA

June 08, 2007, 11:45:20 PM #62 Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 03:28:07 PM by The Justice
Yo, the games site updated with some more information on bosses, you can dig up the link yourself I'm lazy.

And according to one screen you can find a link to at Atomic Fire, Model Koolaid still ain't dead... so typical.

Jesuszilla

Aile actually looks like a girl this time around.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Stuff.

A return to Foxtar Syndrome? Probably.

Jesuszilla

LOL@THE LAST PIC

IMMA' CHARGIN MAH LAZER!

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Lawl spoilers

Spoiler: Master Albert is evil, wow sharing the first name with Dr. Wily I never saw THAT coming /sarcasm.

By the way, whatever happened to the spoiler tag? Not so much spoilerish, several areas from the last game are in this one it would seem, for some strange reason (laziness).

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

It was shorter when I posted it. I can't help it if theres 100 posts by people salivating over the game. Here let me give you some highlights then. In no particular order,

Spoiler: One of the stages is the wrecked Serpent HQ Area D from the last game.

One of the stages is a melted version of Area F from the last game where the fish lure boss was.

I think a wrecked Area C is another judging from the screen shots, either that or some graphic re-usage.

Master Albert is doing something with Model W cores, of which there are a lot more of, seven to be exact.

Prometheus has a MULLET.

Pandora and Prometheus kill Master Albert.

Master Albert's robotic clone, DAN-000 then kills them in return.

DAN-000 is the final boss and you fight him on a halo-esque thingy. After fighting this giant three headed dragon. He gets wings or something, I dunno.

Also there's some strange demented mini-game called RockMan A, in the style of the NES classic series games (complete with the appropriate sound effects) at the end of which you fight Master Albert in a Capsule that teleports around and then when you kill him he flies out and bows... whether he has the eyebrow wiggle is to be seen.

People are still searching to see if there is a bonus Model/form.

Model Z dies supposedly To save Aile/Vent from the Model H,F,L,P guys. This seems strangely familiar like he's died so many times in the past... nah.

I'm just glad Master Albert didn't try to frame Master Mikhail by kidnapping his daughter or using a fake Model Z to kidnap Master Thomas, or put on a mustache and call himself Master X.

UHMEEEEBA

July 19, 2007, 11:44:40 PM #70 Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:50:23 PM by Gilgamesh
Yar har, I've been waiting until people have milked the game for all it's spoilers before listing more. Oh you can get a sound track at Atomic-Fire if you like to have your ears bleed. I'd suggest copy-pasting these in a text file if you were going to read them.

Spoilers: Master Albert is not only the antagonist he is also "THAT MAN" mentioned to death in the first ZX. He created Model W to make the world evolve. His ultimate plan is to fuse all the Model W cores into a giant Live Metal/Space Station (LAWL Ragnarok 2.0) to take over ZEE WORLD.

He created Prometheus (DAN-001) and Pandora (DAN-002) and shoved Model W's on them forcing them into their respective battle armor forever. Also they only have a little under 70 hours to live, period and have to keep going to sleep in Capsules. Needless to say they are quite angry about it. Furthermore, Prometheus lost his mullet.

Albert buried the Model W cores so they could gain power by peoples fears. And to be dug up later by the Rockmen playing his game...

Model H,F,L, and P were stolen from a lab where Aile/Vent put them to be studied. Gee that's smart.

Only people who contain parts of Albert's DNA can use live metals, this was because all the subsequent live models were based on Model W because Ciel is a n00b. Said DNA makes people also survive Maverick attacks, Aile, Vent, Serpent and the 4 new Rockmen all have it.

Back when the Legion decided to give Reploids limited lifespans, and humans longer ones, Albert threw his DNA in the mix of reploids, just cause.

Albert created DAN-000 a clone to put his mind in incase he died, which he did. Prometheus killed him.

Model A was created by Albert to learn about A's transforming ability which he subsequently gave to DAN-000. Albert claims Model A stands for Model Albert.

Grey was created as a backup to DAN-000 in case HE ever died. But was activated to early so Pandora went to kill him.

Ashe is related to Albert somehow, and as such by a fluke can use live metals.

Aile/Vent fights Grey/Ashe over a simple misunderstanding.

Pandora and Prometheus die.

DAN-000 is the final boss on the Model W space station, and he dies.

Model Z buys time for Aile/Vent to escape. Stating quite clearly he won't die... again.

Beating the game on Mania Mode (Hard Mode) unlocks a secret ending in which Master Thomas reveals to Master Mikhail HE WAS IN ON THE WHOLE THING. And the the 4 n00bs show up. Thomas comments he's doing something with the extra parts from the whole Reploid-Human equalization left overs. And that he sent the hunters on Albert cause he didn't like his approach. Poor Dr. Cossack, still missing out on all the fun.

Edit: Secret Model Spoiler Getting all the boss medals, and beating the game, lets you on subsequent play throughs use the all mighty 8 bit Model A, Model. It can even wall jump.

Jesuszilla

WOW THEY CAN WALL-JUMP. THAT'S VERY EXCITING.

UHMEEEEBA

Actually I added that, because most of the forms in ZXA CAN'T wall jump.

Alik

idk i liked ZX on the ds and while ill agree itd be cool if X could use special weapons again i like that you dont just steal the bad guys attack you steal his form entirely

Advent probably will be Axl though weapon types and abillities are very similar to axl and i heard that u can unlock vent and aile in the game its sounding like there might be a pretty good story to this game too (assuming vent and aile arent just playable without a story)

im betting model W returns what id like is some reference as to whether Dr weil was actually dr wily and if thats the case then model w is actually wily which would be even cooler

I think what would be best though is MM8 or MMX9 (and lets do MMX right this time no more stupid armors just some classic 2d gameplay)

a sig i borrowed from killing ifrit lol the guy at the wheel is ff11 charrie looks like^^

Jesuszilla

Good story? How good is it if it's already been spoiled? It's just as predictable as the last.

For once I'd like to see the villain we think is gonna get destroyed in the end only to eventually come back in the next game to actually turn good and help out. Or have Vent or Aile go evil. Do something crazy and unpredictable for once, Capcom. Give us a future Blues or Forte or something.