• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 06:38:38 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

This thread is now Bardo- err An- fuck it, everything

Started by Jesuszilla, January 02, 2013, 01:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

Startup's long enough to prevent any MvC2-style infinites; already tried that.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DivineWolf

It's been a month since I heard from you man... Give me something here. A screenshot, words of encourage, a hug... Anything. How are things going with Andy? Don't write him off for those others chars. Like you did Zero... >:[

Jesuszilla

Don't worry, nobody is getting left behind. This semester's just being rather demanding with kernel code in one class and abstract shit in another. When I get spare time I mostly either want to procrastinate or steadily practice drawing so I can draw without looking like a helpless dickhole. In addition to that, I try to practice DS Resurrection at least one hour every night because I want to enter tournaments.

I at least did some small system work last night and fixed the bouncing issue. I also relocated all the bounce overrides to cvssystem.lol. All characters should have accurate CvS2 bounce behavior.

As for Andy, main problem is laziness. I need to add the new intro sprites, but I'm not sure how to add them all due to having a new scale, and no alignment reference in the old set.

Redstreak has absolute jack shit done, and Genocyde... can't remember the last thing I did. I believe I was still making CLSNs for the specials she currently has before coding them.

Just try to keep things peaceful.