• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 30, 2024, 01:27:51 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Websta's projects: Guess Woo~~~

Started by Websta, December 27, 2012, 04:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopaKoot

You've become so strong Fox.  :sho:

Click Here.

Websta

I'm gonna be honest. I really didn't know who to do next, so heres the result of blindly choosing:

devilgenemugen

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Websta

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

devilgenemugen

Quote from: KoopaKoot on December 07, 2013, 01:20:36 PM
Add lesbian kick infinite
Websta's Tung will be everyone's favorite character after he released him to perform that infinite combo just like everyone keep picking Wolverine and Cyclops to do their infinite combo in X-Men Vs. Street Fighter  8)

Websta

Little progress:

Normals, command, hurts, wins, intros, basic crap done. Gotta do dem specials.

Websta

Specials are done, gonna work on those supers. :P

Websta

And with that, Tung is finished. Just gotta add palettes and some basic AI. Whoooooo! :sho:

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

devilgenemugen

Quote from: Websta on December 17, 2013, 07:04:20 PM

And with that, Tung is finished. Just gotta add palettes and some basic AI. Whoooooo! :sho:
That is my favorite move of his:

Websta

Sweet Jesus... This character..... This character makes me want to run over an old lady with a mini van, seriously. I have one problem here, just one.

I can't, for the love of god, make Yuzu act properly. If he isn't flying off the screen, or spastically turning left and right... just.. uuuuuuuugh...

devilgenemugen

Quote from: Websta on December 20, 2013, 04:47:28 PM

Sweet Jesus... This character..... This character makes me want to run over an old lady with a mini van, seriously. I have one problem here, just one.

I can't, for the love of god, make Yuzu act properly. If he isn't flying off the screen, or spastically turning left and right... just.. uuuuuuuugh...

DivineWolf

I'm assuming you're gonna make the entire NGBC roster? How far down the line is Shermie? Also, on a off topic note... Aren't you the guy that started out with making those one SNK beat em up game chars? Forgot the name of the game and the chars as it's been so long. If you are, what ever happened to them? I might be thinking of someone else...