• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 06:11:17 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

General gaming news

Started by Jesuszilla, April 11, 2012, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

It's the beginning of the end, I tell ya

Tyrannosaurus Reich

So

Nintendo is pretty much done for huh

Jesuszilla

Nah, 30.2 million is nothing for them.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

I had to double post for this... I had to.

http://www.viddler.com/v/aef19a85?secret=60745431

Because holy crap, the tech is finally getting there. I am so goddamn happy, I want to cry.

It's pretty much fully backed by Valve, too. The first game will be Team Fortress 2.

UHMEEEEBA

March 22, 2013, 05:25:37 AM #124 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:31:32 AM by UHMEEEEBA
DuckTales Remastered - Announcement Trailer [HD]

I debated making a thread just for this. Available platforms will be PSN, Xbox Live and Wii U.

There's some footage of a guy fighting Magica de Spell, badly as well now, all the bosses are getting changed to be more complex so they say. I dunno what they could really do for the rat.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 11, 2011, 03:32:36 PM
Since this is the 3DS thread I'll post this here.

This makes me upset, why can't you leave good games alone Nintendo? Or if you REALLY want a 2D Zelda in 3D (that doesn't even make sense) why not, make a new one?

Looks like Nintendo agreed and made him turn the project into A Link to the Past 2.

Jesuszilla

Drawing on the wall? Strange, but OK.

Also, Earthbound on Virtual Console. Too bad it's for WiiU only.

UHMEEEEBA

I'm surprised, sorting out all the sampling rights issues must have taken forever. Unless of course they actually went and replaced the music in question, which I can't see happening.

They're also making a new Yoshi's Island, but after the DS one I don't think anyone gives a shit.

Jesuszilla

I don't remember how far I got in the DS one or why I stopped. Just didn't hold my attention for too long.

As for Earthbound, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the musical references in the text got changed because all you need there is a hex editor and a few hours to kill.

Orochi Gill

LttP is one of my favorite games ever and the fact that a sequel is happening makes me giddy as fuck. :clpeng:

UHMEEEEBA

April 24, 2013, 10:09:01 PM #132 Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:24:46 PM by UHMEEEEBA
There's rumors going around Nintendo isn't going to hold a traditional E3 conference this year. At the very least whatever they do this year is going to be different than any of their past showings.

Jesuszilla

Considering they'd mostly have software, it doesn't really surprise me. There wouldn't really be much of a benefit.

Websta

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition announced for PC. Digital release July 3, Retail release August 6. :mrox: