• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 11:48:39 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

[spoiler]I like that he himself made them rather than it being a battle scar thing[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]I dunno man, having one untouchable murderous troll, ok.

Two, fine.

Three and the guy injuries himself for shits and giggles, then I'm starting to question if Hussie can present a troll villain in any other manner.

On another note, Nepeta is being left in a questionable state of being dead or not (even though she's totally dead) for the time being. She's Schrödinger's cat.[/spoiler]

Koakuma

[spoiler]I wouldn't be surprised that when we come back to the trolls, we're greeted with the image of nine dead Nepetas. Or at the very least Nepeta in nine pieces.[/spoiler]

Jango

[spoiler]See UHMEEEEBA, he did manage to keep the murderous troll count to 2.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]I was referring to the fact the three didn't get so much as a scratch by the other troll really. Not how murderous they are.

Anyways, I'm going to paraphrase UP's exceptionally morbid Nepeta death theory for you all:

Karkat finds a package labeled "nepeta always wanted to give you this HONK" which contains Nepeta's heart. This update will happen on Valentine's Day as and I do quote "A massive flaming middle finger to the entire shipping sub-fanbase of Homestuck".[/spoiler]

Jango

February 09, 2011, 06:22:28 PM #110 Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 06:32:20 PM by Jango
If that happens it will be the happiest day of my life.

Also http://homebot.everyboty.net.nyud.net/pix/164.jpg

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

February 09, 2011, 07:22:46 PM #112 Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 07:27:58 PM by UHMEEEEBA
The guy on the bottom is totally right, years from now we'll still be finding shit like this.

By the way the page is down for the time being for the much delayed hosting changes.

UHMEEEEBA

February 09, 2011, 11:39:06 PM #113 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 12:14:58 AM by UHMEEEEBA
[spoiler]
QuoteAnd what about the OTHER twelve wigglers you spawned?

I suddenly don't understand anything. I get the parallel to the kids and all but even if this is just for a throw away gag, but this is HUSSIE he makes EVERYTHING important.

If Hussie introduces 12 more trolls and they're based on the Chinese Zodiac I honestly don't know how I'll react.[/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

What about his Sylladex?

Jango

Noooooo Terezi!

... AGAIN!

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Maybe she isn't smelling something bright but sparkly.

Also going to post this here.

[/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

From the look of it, I'm almost done with Act 5 Part 1

fucking finally