• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:25:55 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

What exists of Act 5 Part 2 is pretty long too.

Jango

[spoiler]If that's what the afterlife looks like, kill me now[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]I don't know whether playing board games with death is worse or better.[/spoiler]

Jango

Yeah John you're being really creative now

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Pretty sure he's making a wind drill Jango.[/spoiler]

Jango

[spoiler]Yeah he is, thought he'd be a little more creative than that though.[/spoiler]

Koakuma

[spoiler]So when can we expect a RIP Dad and Mom video, Jango?[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

February 14, 2011, 12:41:41 AM #127 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 01:21:51 AM by UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Moments later Hussie was found masturbating in his broom closet.

Also @ UselessLurker
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Jango

February 15, 2011, 02:32:34 AM #129 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:11:58 AM by Jango
Yes, a three-way battle that looks to be more intense than Chris-Chan VS Fred Phelps VS PETA

also

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Green blood on his club, Nepeta probably got her head smashed in.

I'll laugh if Hussie makes her death off screen.[/spoiler]

Jango

[spoiler]
It looks like he's ready to take KG back to hell to be his little bitch[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

February 15, 2011, 06:04:00 PM #132 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:48:36 PM by UHMEEEEBA
[spoiler]Nepeta's hat looks better on Gamzee.[/spoiler]

Edit:

[spoiler]Kanaya is the most considerate vampire ever. I presume Redglare is going to be Jango's avatar momentarily.

Also Hussie and Radiation have been teasing an album release soon.[/spoiler]

Jango

February 16, 2011, 04:21:40 AM #133 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:24:56 AM by Jango
Redglare is my new Waifu

ALSO reread Mindfang's first journal page and noticed this:

Quote(If only one truly needed to 8e so high to find it amusing!)

Jango

February 16, 2011, 06:43:14 AM #134 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:32:41 PM by Jango
http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/strife

Cirno-track-joke aside, this is probably the best album they released so far

EDIT: Apparently after I pointed out on the forums that Heir Conditioning sounds like Cirno's song, a few other comparisons came out. Tensei himself admitted that he was trying to go for a "Touhou Vibe" for John's song, and he basically outright said that Rose's song was inspired (right down to the name) from this track

Another fan went in and said that Jade's song references this

And although the post was deleted one of the administration staff came out and started yelling about how everything should be fine and there's nothing illegal about referencing songs, despite the fact that nobody was complaining about it in the first place since the album is pretty damn good.