• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:33:34 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Telltale up to something weird

Started by UHMEEEEBA, August 28, 2010, 01:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Actually that's a good point I forgot they made a poker game ages ago, they joked about it Sam and Max Season 1.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

WE WERE JUST WONDERING, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH HEAVY'S VOICE [/Sakura from True Naruto Style]

Oh and Tycho's voice actor sucks too.

DMK

I feel the majority will buy it for the TF2 items. Shame they couldn't put together SOME form of multiplayer, but at least you get to see every character versus playing as 1 against the others.

Jango

4 hours til the game unlocks on Steam. Woo-woo.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

and i pre-ordered it a few hours ago

can't wait

DMK

So does this mean the original preorder incentive stuff from the last Sam & Max game will become Vintage?

Jango

Well, the Lugermorph did anyway. You can't get the Max Head or the Big Kill here, so they stay the same.

Jango

Posting to say time is up and I STILL don't have it!

DMK

They have a character from a Valve game, so itself can too be stuck within Valve time.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

QuoteThis game will be available in 9 hours

UHMEEEEBA

Telltale has subscribed to the Valve Time model with releases before, usually only a few hours or a day at most.

Jesuszilla

November 23, 2010, 04:03:01 PM #28 Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:06:20 PM by Jesuszilla
It's actually interesting, some of the things they say... Especially Heavy having a PhD in Russian Literature. I'm actually shocked that they put some work into this.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Apparently not enough work to fix the bugs that many people are having (take a glance at the steam forum, or better, ask me about it).