• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:18:18 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Honestly that seems more tedious than anything since it encourages grinding, grinding you have to be careful about sure but more grinding all the same.

Jango

Well yeah, that's why there are optional rules about that (ie: levels can't exceed the next gym leader's level, no legendaries, etc). The one thing I'm thankful for is that using the Old Rod counts as "one area," so I caught a Magikarp and I'm levelling him up into a Gyarados.

Brandy Bogard

The Lost Ones TRAILER

Are your bodies ready for the motion picture event of the year?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

What the fuck am I looking at?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

DMK

Incase Rednavi or Mala never tell you Jesuszilla, I think it's Tail Chasers, so hopefully you'll no longer have to terrorize them anymore over it.

If you find the proper source hit me up too

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Quote from: DMK on July 21, 2012, 11:17:09 PM
Incase Rednavi or Mala never tell you Jesuszilla, I think it's Tail Chasers, so hopefully you'll no longer have to terrorize them anymore over it.

If you find the proper source hit me up too
Yeah, I got it... and Cyanide and I both found the source, too.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

I've been having computer troubles lately, so I might be out for a while. :(
[spoiler][/spoiler]

ughwtf

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Why a lion? Couldn't the guy say something more thematically appropriate like Snoop Wolf or Snoop Coyote?

Jango

It's probably a reference to the Lion of Judah which is a major symbol in Rastafari culture, which Snoop has decided to fully embrace.

To be honest, this song and dance is done all the time down here by whities trying to become Hawaiians, it's not that easy to just up and adopt a culture. This'll either end up painfully bad or mediocre at best.