• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 05:07:53 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

RIP MY BIGSALLY WELCOME TOPIC NECROBUMP

2011-2011
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

yeah don't shitpost like that again please.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Who are you and what have you done to Jesuszilla?

Jesuszilla

May 06, 2011, 12:02:45 AM #1338 Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:11:31 AM by Jesuszilla
History in a university setting happened and it's done quite a number on my psyche.

Having to read about how Steven Spielberg's Jaws is supposed to be a metaphor for the death of the working class is absolute fucking torture, especially when the rest of the book is basically droning on and on about political details. It's like having to listen to Al Gore, only in text form.

To all aspiring college students: Never, ever, ever, ever ever take history at a university. Get it done at a junior college, because in a university, you will get the crazy liberal who reads too much into it and takes the shit too seriously, regardless of whether or not you're a history major.

The college bookstore even sold all their copies back to the publisher if that's any indication of how much of a load of crap this is.

UHMEEEEBA

I had history for my liberal arts concentration in college so I can sympathize.

Insanius

How the hell does one "read" into history.  There's no need to examine any kind of intent as we already know the results of those actions .

Jesuszilla

Yet that's what this guy has us do. A "nuanced understanding" of the situation. WHY did they act that way, WHY did they think the way they did?

It's bullshit, I know.

Sgt Squirrel

i bet insanius thinks snakes are tasty

WHOOPS MY AVATAR IS STRETCHING PAGES

FIXING NOW

Jmorphman

May 08, 2011, 10:17:38 PM #1343 Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:19:56 PM by Jmorphman

fuck my life

Insanius

Jmorphman

not even at work is it much better

fuck all of you

Insanius

Anjel

Brandy Bogard

Guess what Anjel should've posted before going to sleep

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Anjel