• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 03:34:00 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Hence, "looked."

Wait, if they were listening to fucking Eminem, why would they have a problem with that?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Because Eminem is so bad your brain blocks it out to prevent you from suffering brain damage.

Jesuszilla

He's actually come out with one good song since Eminem Show (the last good album) and that's "Talkin' 2 Myself" with Kobe.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 07, 2010, 09:54:01 PM... but you just had to pick what looked the most vulgar, huh?
Option 2 was to play Close to the Edge and subject them to 20 minutes of psychedelia, but I already did that before and people digged it.

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 07, 2010, 10:30:26 PM
Wait, if they were listening to fucking Eminem, why would they have a problem with that?
It was Radio Clean Edit, I guess, since I couldn't hear them swearing. These days I guess parents are alright with their kids listening to songs about domestic violence as long as they don't say words like "Shit" and "Fuck"

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 07, 2010, 09:59:17 PM
Well there are probably some more vulgar Python songs...
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life *does* contain the word "shit" in it. Other than that, the only others I can think of off the top of my head are "The Penis Song," "Never be Rude to an Arab," and "Sit on my Face," but I was going for shock high-score here.

Sgt Squirrel

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 07, 2010, 07:55:24 PM
Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 07, 2010, 07:25:51 PM
I have no idea what I just watched but I like the voices.

Well he did post part 3 first, so I suspect that's why we are both confused.
Nah you would only really understand it if you've played Persona 4 before watching it

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

I dunno if I should feel bad for missing out on all these games, or feel better that I haven't fallen into the subculture of gaming webcomics where the humor is solely reliant on playing said games in question.

Sgt Squirrel

It's more like you COULD get what's going on without playing P4 but there's so many subtle jokes and references thrown in that it probably won't be the same

Jesuszilla

RPGs are for fags anyway.

Quote from: Jango on November 08, 2010, 03:20:07 AM
I dunno if I should feel bad for missing out on all these games, or feel better that I haven't fallen into the subculture of gaming webcomics where the humor is solely reliant on playing said games in question.
Shouldn't feel bad for the first one at all. Second one, more power to ya.

UHMEEEEBA

I did my RPG time when I was younger you couldn't pay me to play one now, same shit new paint.

Jesuszilla

^ this ^

Well, unless they finish the next game in the Hoopz Barkley saga. Then I would play that.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

GO TO THE STORE, BUY BOTTLED WATER, CANNED FOOD, AND TWINKIES.

NOBODY IS SURVIVING

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla