• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 07:30:46 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

NOT EVEN THE PRESENCE OF MAJOR LAZER COULD SAVE IT
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

GENUIEN LMAO AT THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THE WORLD WOULD END ON THE 21st

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKERS!  :devil:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

NSFW

I've spoilered the link because just reading it will make you want to die.
[spoiler] http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/12/15/3769940/ufc-tuf-alumni-ray-elbe-fractures-penis-in-bizarre-sex-accident [/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

December 25, 2012, 10:33:10 AM #2362 Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 10:39:34 AM by Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

I got the MST3K box set with Castle of Fu Manchu, and some gift cards for Amazon.com, so it's time to bulk up my Criterion Collection... collection.

Jesuszilla

December 25, 2012, 03:23:02 PM #2364 Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 03:24:46 PM by Jesuszilla
Swiss Army knife, nerd kit version. Has a wire stripper, interchangeable screwdriver with Torx screws, precision screw bits (including a separate screwdriver that has a handle that twists around to fit inside the corkscrew for storage; seriously this part of the design blows my mind), in addition to the typical stuff on a Swiss Army knife.

Also an inflator that uses the same batteries as my drill, which is convenient because that's the only thing that can hold a charge.

Bunch of stuff for the kitchen including a mixer.

$220 so far (not that it really matters after the accident since I've paid $1500 just for the goddamn rental car and it's looking like I'll need to sue the insurance company).

More screwdrivers (really can't have enough).

Fuckton of homemade candy.

Haven't been to my dad's yet but I don't expect too much other than money lol.

also HOLY FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY SNOWING IN TEXAS TODAY. HARD.

Error

Quote from: Jesuszilla on December 25, 2012, 03:23:02 PM
also HOLY FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY SNOWING IN TEXAS TODAY. HARD.

Yeeeh. Stay safe JZ.

Also people, resolutions for New Year's? Doesn't matter if people don't believe in that.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

QuotePrice:   $31.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

Yeah no what the fuck is he thinking

Jango

I can buy a GOOD movie on Blu-Ray for cheaper than that. Hell, I'll wait for the price to go down.