• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:38:09 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

February 20, 2012, 03:43:49 PM #1995 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 04:41:13 PM by Jesuszilla
QuoteSonic GT is a sequel to the Sonic X series with better storyline, plot elements, and many differences along with not only another Rare collaboration with Banjo-Kazooie and Conker, but with elements of all Sonic universes (aka games, shows, comics, etc.). It is also a crossover of the following franchises: Mario, Pokémon, Kirby, Marvel, DC, Capcom, Tatsunoko, NiGHTs, Bully, Manhunt, Pac-Man, MadWorld, Hamtaro, Ace Attorney, Trauma Center, Spyro, Megaman, Mischief Makers, Megaman Zero, Rokko Chan, Space Channel 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Ristar, Conker, Banjo-Kazooie, Kung Fu Panda, Ape Escape, Sly Cooper, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Dead or Alive, Naruto, One Piece, Angelic Layer, Yu Yu Hakusho, Beyblade, Beyblade: Metal Fusion, BlazBlue, Bakugan, Digimon, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Generator Rex, Total Drama, Back to the Future, Toonami, Rio, Angry Birds, Star Wars, The Legend of Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Spawn, Elite Beat Agents, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Disney, Splatterhouse, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Child's Play, Rise of Nightmares, Lollipop Chainsaw, Gotham City Impostors, Ninja Baseball Bat Man, Halo, Kick-Ass, Shank and Klonoa.

On a side note, I found what probably the best internet radio station ever
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

LMFAO

Also, guys, get this: my first history of rock exam was taken inside a BAR. Nothing can possibly be more rock 'n' roll than that.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Huh that's interesting was their a shortage of rooms for testing or something? Weirdest I ever had was one in the middle of a hallway due to a lack of rooms.

On an unrelated note, development of Super Smash Bros. 4 finally started. Not worth posting a thread over for another year though.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 21, 2012, 02:56:46 PM
Huh that's interesting was their a shortage of rooms for testing or something? Weirdest I ever had was one in the middle of a hallway due to a lack of rooms.
Yep. All the rooms in that building were taken and we didn't have enough time to get all the way across campus to take it, so we just went to the next building which was the Union (university-controlled establishment that's basically a food court), and we went inside this place called Cactus, which... happened to be a bar which is interesting because I didn't even think there'd be a bar in such a place.

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 21, 2012, 02:56:46 PM
On an unrelated note, development of Super Smash Bros. 4 finally started. Not worth posting a thread over for another year though.
That's probably going to be the only thing that would get me to buy a Wii U or 3DS. That and the talk of Steam being the official service.

Jesuszilla

Most of the stuff was by The Beatles, who I'm sure would be fine with it. Chuck Berry would be fine with it as long as he got paid, and the same could probably be said for the rest.

Fusion

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

I didn't even know they were still a thing.

Jesuszilla

They're sort of an inside joke here now... if that counts for something.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

rotor the fat fucking faggot walrus
[spoiler][/spoiler]