• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:42:07 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Pokémon

Started by Deleted User, April 09, 2010, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

They also posted the games intro I guess looking at the uploaders related videos.

★ Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 - Official Black 2 and White 2 Intro!

Man those announcers all need to calm the fuck down.

Jesuszilla

Yeah, really... it's just a simple intro. Nothing too special.

EDIT:

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Some new B2W2 information released, some more Pokemon had new forms or some shit who cares.

It's still being translated as I post this but the immediate highlights:

The two rivals from BW are still around one gives your starter the other is a Normal Type Gym Leader. Also that N dweeb is still around.

Speaking of Gym Leaders you can fight old ones from past games and past champions as well.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

I believe so, it's part of a 3DS exclusive feature they announced in a Nintendo conference like a month ago. You can still play it on the DS but obviously you won't be able to do that, whatever it entails.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Just a heads up Black 2 and White 2 are out in Japan so there's a lot of info about the game if you want to look it up. I'm too lazy to post if for you.

Jango

My kid bro just got Pokemon Conquest (aka Pokerance) and they actually do address the Mewtwo thing... Kinda.

Ransei is basically a region that is currently co-existing with the other Pokemon regions but isolated from all of them. At one point, one of my bro's warlords said that he visited another region and was shocked to see Pokemon trainers keeping their Pokemon in "balls," and something along the lines of that going against Ransei's principles.

So canonically, Mewtwo probably just said "fuck you guys" and flew over to Ransei and became Kenshin's partner.

UHMEEEEBA

I am ok with that explanation. As part of the Nintendo conference tonight they announced B2W2 will have an autumn American release.

Brandy Bogard

Edit: Speaking of that, BW2 came out yesterday.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Jango

November 17, 2012, 04:36:30 PM #224 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:42:54 PM by Jango
So THAT'S why Nintendo was sending all those C&D's to all the Pokedex apps on Droid (sure it happened to the iOS ones as well).

I have this on my 3DS. Granted if you're a hardcore competitive player the Pokedex comes up short, but it's still cool to see all the mons in 3D, and the quizzes are pretty challenging after a while.

Plus I guess it's nice to look up Pokemon stuff while you play the game.

EDIT: Oh and Pokemon had an iOS app in Japan last year called "Pokemon Tap" but who cares