• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:09:43 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

RYU'S MAIN PALETTE IS RYU

No fucking shit, you didn't need to explain that one. Also, it's not Roll, it's Roll CASKETT. There's a difference.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

At least Gene made it into the game in spirit and that Capcom has some what acknowledged his existence.

he better be DLC

DMK

Tyrannosaurus Reich

January 17, 2011, 09:56:38 AM #618 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:01:54 AM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
QuoteAkuma revealed
Mega Man deconfirmed
Niitsuma thinks a shotoclone is a better addition than Mega Man
Frank West also deconfirmed
No other Capcom villains despite there being plenty to choose from

UHMEEEEBA

Well hopefully Mega Man and Frank can be DLC. I do agree Capcom is being pretty freaking stupid including characters from spinoffs but not the original.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

While I'm not against DLC characters, Mega Man is a character that should have been in the game in the FIRST PLACE. For fuck's sake he's Capcom's MASCOT, and almost as well-known as most of the folks on the Marvel side.

And why in the fuck are there no other bad guys besides Wesker? Does Wesker seriously expect himself to rule the Marvel world without the aid of M. Bison or Wily or fucking ANYBODY ELSE?

Jesuszilla

January 17, 2011, 10:57:09 AM #621 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:04:30 AM by Jesuszilla
Taskmaster looks awesome, and I can understand Gouki since he STARTED the vs. series.

But we needed Wily.

Also:

Boss fight?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

the final boss is metal dr doom

thanks niitsuma

no need for GALACTUS or anyone like that

Jesuszilla

There's 2 more characters to be revealed.

PLEASE BE MEGAMAN OR WILY.

Fusion

I just noticed that "Time Limit" was replaced with "Earth Limit".

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jesuszilla on January 17, 2011, 11:53:57 AM
There's 2 more characters to be revealed.

PLEASE BE MEGAMAN OR WILY.

The leak has been right about everything until now, even Akuma and Taskmasker being unlockable characters. So it's probably just Sentinel and Hsien-Ko.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I'm fine with Hsien-ko actually

but

why no mega man

UHMEEEEBA

If I remember correctly the original leak said something along the lines of "He didn't add anything, so we put in Arthur instead.". I think it sounds like bullshit, but everything has been right up till now so...

Frank was supposedly cut due to his zombie moves fucking up the online (despite the fact it works in TvC).

Fusion

We all know why Akuma got in.
It's because it's...

KoopaKoot

I bet they dropped him (Frank) because of the shopping cart zombie infinite.

I'm gonna pretend that the Frank West silhouette was just a poorly drawn Wesker.  :fpeng:

Click Here.