• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:22:50 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Monkey Island

Started by Neon_Tiger, June 01, 2009, 12:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Tales is the new game it has nothing to do with the remake and as such should not effect your decision.

Jango

Quote from: postersposts
IT WAS AN EXPERIMENT RARGH (jumps out of a building)

UHMEEEEBA

If you haven't played the first episode of tales and are even remotely interested in it, it will be FREE this Saturday on Talk like a Pirate day.

Source

UHMEEEEBA

Just a reminder the first episode is free to download until midnight PST.

K.O.D

Downloaded the first episode, this game is awesome (just like the sam & max episodes, those were great)

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooWEnlQU358

UHMEEEEBA

I don't know whether to find this funny or disturbing as it's the Voodoo Lady.

UHMEEEEBA

HEY GUYS LOOK WHO IS BACK

UHMEEEEBA

I was wondering why he hadn't shown up yet.

UHMEEEEBA

So hey last episode came out a while ago.

Telltale seemed to go out of there way leaving just enough loose ends to try and get Lucas Arts to let them do a second season later, clever bastards.

Jesuszilla

Still haven't beat the first one :(

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

December 09, 2009, 03:49:06 PM #25 Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 03:56:05 PM by UHMEEEEBA
It only gets more confusing puzzle wise after the first episode.

Although to be frank most of Tales's puzzles where really easy, none of that hypnotize a monkey by putting a banana on a metronome so you can put him in your inventory so you can later shape him into a wrench to mess with a valve to lower a waterfall much later in the game, type of puzzles.

Edit: And now that I've thought about where was Herman Toothrot? He didn't even get a mention in the whole season like the cardboard cutout in Curse... I know there's the stupid plot of Escape and all but they could at least referenced the guy somehow.