• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 05:09:22 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2008, 08:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

It's rated M, which is the equivalent of R for movies. It's okay to show a penis as long as it's flaccid and totally in the name of humor.

However, this is the first game in America I've seen that does this and gets away with an M rating.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MC2

The penis shouldn't bug you, you see one every time you take a leak anyway...hopefully...

Jesuszilla

Yeah, I just thought I'd make a prediction, and from what you said, I was right.

DMK

I almost expected some slow news channel to make a big deal out of it, but so far nadda. Makes me happy to see it this way really. Maybe we're almost at a time where the news will stop jumping on things like this and just let us enjoy a fun hobby.

Closer to the topic I love the new weapons, that new shotgun is absolutely rape. I wish I could use them in Niko's story.  :(

Jesuszilla

Also, has anybody else noticed that they BROKE the baseball bat?

Fusion

Broke?  You mean it doesn't work any more or something?

Jesuszilla

Well, when you pull it out, it takes a while before you can use it. It's like, you can't start using it straight away.

Fusion

The question "why?" comes to mind.

It can't be too easy to make a kill with a bat, considering that everything else you try to beat down has a gun, usually.

Jesuszilla