• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:03:42 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MUGEN GANGBANG - vs Rhyno1fanGore

Started by Jango, February 13, 2009, 12:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Also when should I tell Eli to do his party-crasher vid

Insanius

I assume it's your turn next, so after yours would be good since it would establish the end of the cycle only to fuck it up.

MC2

I wish JS Mugen was still around now.  The pure drama that could erupt from posting this there would be delicious.

Jesuszilla

Wait, MKR = Vrictus?

Either way, I told him he's next.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MC2

Quote from: Jesuszilla on February 28, 2009, 12:33:17 PM
Wait, MKR = Vrictus?

Either way, I told him he's next.

One glance at his profile will reveal the answer I think.

Jesuszilla

Yeah, I did glance at his profile. That's why I told him he's next.

Jango

QuoteI SUPPORT DR. ROCKSO, AND HIS COCAINE.
Yeah he's next for sure. Once an unworthy person quotes the greatest rock 'n' roll clown in existence, it's personal.

Jango

February 28, 2009, 05:04:05 PM #22 Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 05:08:17 PM by Doujin Ryuk
Out of curiosity did he delete MUGEN? Because that's the only reason I can think of that he only has STAGE 0.

EDIT: Commented on his last video. Considering that one of his tags for it was "Jango-Sucks-Ass," I can now confirm that it's MKR.

Jesuszilla

February 28, 2009, 05:15:48 PM #23 Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 09:54:09 PM by Jesuszilla
That asshole still hasn't given me enough credit. IT'S STILL WAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
*Jesuszilla hits himself on the head with a shovel 3 times.

EDIT:
Quote from: from Mustkillroy's channelThe following people can kiss my ass.
*RobertTheSmall
*OverlordTakun
*Jesuszilla
*Volamaru
*And most of all, Jango, for starting these bullshit rumors about me.

Fuck all of you. You douchebags can all rot.

Also it seems our gankbank victim has made a comment on my video.

Jango

QuoteA donde fueres, porque no podia's hacer este video you know earlier porque me interesa que puedes hacer con esto.

A Spanish-speaking Juggalo?! I swear this stuff gets better every day.

Insanius

Where did you go because couldn't you have made this video you know earlier because it interests me what you can do with this.

The_None

But wait a second.... Did I see a Jesuszilla video in Vrictus's favs? SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT.

Jesuszilla

Haha, check out this PM I got from Rhyno1fanGore:
QuoteApparently anyone who supports a Jon and Felicia fan pairing is Mustkillroy, I support it does that make me MKR? YOU DECIDE! TEXT NOW IF YOU THINK YES TEXT "YES" TO 1337 IF YOU THINK NO TEXT "NO" TO 1337 HURRY IN BEFORE THIS OFFER EXPIRES. TEXT NOW AND GET A FREE FELICIA TALBAIN PLUSHIE! [insert awesome face here]

So I responded with:
QuoteNOPE, JUST MAKES YOU A MONKEY FAGNUT

SHORT, A LITTLE INSULTING, AND TO THE POINT

Jango

March 02, 2009, 03:10:50 AM #28 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:23:29 AM by Doujin Ryuk
I would say MKR is Vrictus since, aside from that, he emphasizes hatred of me (which others do, but MKR is totally obsessed with it. Okay so is Claude, but I don't think he likes Jon x Felicia)

EDIT: I got the same PM. I told him that he posted the wrong number but I got a Russian bride out of it.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.